Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Friday, October 14, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1) I am attending a make-up academy and earning my hours and I will also be teaching a make-up class in Mrs. Edward's elective, Mrs. Cancino, and the make-up for Mr. Hogans drama club.  At the end of it all I will have completed a proffesional portfolio.

2) My hours should be covered with all of the events I have volunteered for, not only at I-Poly but on my own at a make-up studio.

3) My independent component relates to my EQ  because  it offers me a great amount of practice and gives me new challenges which should allow me to try different techniques in order to achieve the look my client is looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment