Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning

Content:

  • Ruby Make-up Academy, Drama Club, Dance Team, S.T.U.D.D club, R.A.W.R. Elective
  • Susana Lopez (909) 985- 2100
  • I have taken 2 courses at Ruby- Make-up Academy and have come in for additional practice. I am currently moving onto my 3rd course and plan on completing more hours. At I-Poly I have taught classes and workshops for make-up, applied make-up for dance team, applied make-up for drama clubs plays and have become there key make-up artist along with S.T.U.D.D. club. The teachers of I-Poly who run the clubs have all offered to verify my assistance.
  • In total I have completed 172 hrs. At Ruby Make-up Academy I completed 144 hrs and 28 hrs at I-Poly campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment