Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blog 4 - Presentation Reflection

1) The interview didn't affect my presentation all that much. My interview was focused more on the horror aspect of makeup. It did however make me want to talk more about sanitation and makeup, because a lot of girls don't know how important it truly is. In my presentation i talked about how the makeup that gets caught in the barrel build up baterial and causes you to break out.

2) Not app[lying makeup correctly can make you look older really seemed to stand out to alot of girls because no one want to look grandmothers.


3) Thinking of what to present on was very difficult to me because I didn't want to pick something that might be of use to me later on but at the same time I didn't want the presentation to be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment