Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Monday, September 5, 2011

RESEARCH

Blog Questions: What is your topic?  Why? And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year? Be specific and use examples.

- My topic is "Horror Film Make-up". I choose this topic because it interest me greatly and has become a hobby of mine. My family has a strong background with advance make up so i have always been interested.I hope to improve my skills greatly and learn everything there is to know about this era of make up. I want to be able to walk onto a film set and not be intimated, I should know this stuff like the back of my hand. It's going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment