Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Friday, April 27, 2012

Independent Component 2


L- I, Samantha Kowal, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. 
(b) I have been attending "Ruby Make-up Academy" in order to complete my hours and better my make-up artistry skills. The classes teach everything from eyeliner to latex and I have truly grown stronger as a make-up artist because of them.
Interpretive
Practicing as a freelance make-up artist and doing internships with accomplished make-up artist has defienetley helped me strengthen the answer to my EQ. I work and learn at Ruby's every weekend Saturday and Sunday except for the past month. My hours were from 9am- 6pm and going there studio practice time added up as well.
Applied
The work I've done at Ruby's has helped me answer my EQ by allowing me to work in that special environment and meet great and accomplished (by my definition) make-up artist. My mentors are so passionate and so open to showing me there art. It's unbelievable the experience I have gotten because of independent component.

No comments:

Post a Comment