Samantha Kowal
West House
Topic: Horror Film Make-up
EQ:What is most important in order to be an accomplished Horror Film Make-up Artist?


Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning


    Literal
Hour Log
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9anB-fP2E2dGZSOXhEMGtESnRBMjNRdEhjNmNkV2c&pli=1#gid=0

Contact:(909) 985- 2100
Susana Lopez/ Brenda Ortuno

    Interpretive
The Most important thing I gain from my service learning experience was all the skills and experience a horror make-up artist needs to posses. Without my service learning I wouldn't have gained the experience I have now from any one else. 
 
   Applied
My service learning helped me answer my EQ because my service learning opened me up to actual make-up artist in the field and allowed me to talk to make-up artist and find what I needed in order to answer my EQ accurately. 


No comments:

Post a Comment